Cheddar and Green Chile Turkey Burger
Yields: 4 burgers
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey meat
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. ground coriander
- 1 1/2 T. TLC House seasoning (combo of garlic, salt and pepper)
- ⅛ t. onion powder
- 1 T. low sodium worcester
- ½ c. cheddar cheese
- 2 T. green chiles
- In a bowl, combine the turkey and seasonings.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove turkey mixture from the fridge and portion into 4 burgers.
- Grill or broil approximately 4 minutes on first side, and then flip.
- Top with the green chiles and cheddar and continue until the cheese is bubbly and brown and the burger is fully cooked.
- Calories: 244
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbs: 1 grams
- Protein: 25 grams