Yields: 4 lbs - 8 (1/2 lb) servings per recipe
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey meat (93/7)
- 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 2 packets of low sodium chili seasoning
- 1 T. chili powder
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- TIP: Cut up the turkey a bit before adding to slow cooker to help the cooking process.
- Garnish with sharp cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), and freshly sliced jalapeños.
- Calories: 424
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs: 36 grams
- Protein: 32 grams