Spaghetti Squash Pies
- 1 spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 T. parmesan cheese
- 1lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 ½ T. Italian seasoning
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 1/4 c. our cream
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- ½ c. mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. 5 cheese mexican blend
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook ground turkey in pan and sauté with Italian seasoning and granulated garlic. Set aside.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake face down on baking sheet at 450 degrees for 50 minutes and let cool completely.
- Use fork to scrape spaghetti squash into dish towel.
- Ring out towel with squash inside to rid of excess moisture. A LOT of liquid will come out.
- Beat eggs together in bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add parmesan cheese and whisk together.
- Add spaghetti squash directly to egg mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Grease pan (9x9) with olive oil.
- Flatten spaghetti squash along bottom to create an even layer.
- Add several dollops of sour cream on top of spaghetti squash.
- Mix sauce with ground turkey and add to pan with spaghetti squash.
- Layer cheeses on top evenly and sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and broil until edges are golden brown.
- Calories: 564
- Fat: 23 grams
- Carbs: 38 grams
- Protein: 49 grams