Banana Chocolate Chip Yogurt Muffins
Yields: 12 muffins - 1 muffin per serving
- 1 c. plain or vanilla greek yogurt (depending upon how sweet you like it)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ c. light brown sugar
- 1 ½ t. baking powder
- 1 ½ t. baking soda
- ½ c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add oats to the food processor or blender and process until they are broken down finely.
- Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Blend ingredients until well combined, and remove vessel from the food processor.
- Lightly stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins to about ¾ full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until inserted toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Calories: 269
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs: 51 grams
- Protein: 5 grams