Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
Yields: 18- 24 muffins (defending on mini or regular size)
- 1 ¾ c. all purpose flour (can use whole wheat or gluten free)
- ⅓ c. sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- ½ t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- 6 oz. strawberry yogurt
- ⅓ c. canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 c. strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease your muffin cups or line with liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a different bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, and yogurt.
- Combine the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir until almost blended and add strawberries. Stir gently; do not over mix.
- Spoon into muffin pan until about ¾ full.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Protein: 2 grams