Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields: 6 servings per recipe (1-2 cookies depending on size)
- 1 c. peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Refrigerate one hour, so cookies are easy to form.
- Place 1 inch balls of cookie dough on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes, and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Calories: 406
- Fat: 22 grams
- Carbs: 42 grams
- Protein: 10 grams