Yields: 2 servings per recipe
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. Kosher salt
- 3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, removing the stems.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Put cauliflower in roasting pan.
- Slowly pour over the olive oil mixture (make sure well coated, but not too wet).
- Put in oven and let bake for 25-35 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from oven add sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Calories: 225
- Fat: 22 grams
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Protein: 4 grams