Yields: 6 (1 c.) servings per recipe
- 1 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can corn
- 1 15 oz. can beans (whatever your favorite kind is!)
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into a small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into a small dice
- 2 T. chili seasoning (or 2 packets)
- 1 c. vegetable stock or water
- In a colander, rinse and drain the corn, beans, and green chiles. Do not rinse or drain the tomatoes
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot.
- Put on low and let cook 6-8 hours.
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Protein: 25 grams